Monday, July 11, 2022

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! I've found some really good stuff over the past few months and realized it's been a while since I shared my last Target finds. So I better share these now before I forget.



I'm not much of a fan of energy drinks and would prefer coffee or soda over an energy drink. John has been drinking Starbucks Doubleshot Energy drinks and enjoys it. He says that it tastes like a mocha coffee and doesn't really taste like an energy drink. 

Getting the four-pack is a better deal than buying individual drinks. The only downside is that the cans in the four packs are smaller than buying a single can. 


After burning my hand while using my old oven mitt, I quickly realized I needed to replace them. There was a small hole in the oven mitt, and I didn't even know it. Don't worry, I'm fine. I found a two-piece oven mitt and pot holder at Target and loved it. It definitely gave me summer vibes. This set is really sturdy, is inexpensive, and does its job. The only downside is that it does feel a bit stiff.


We recently needed to replace one of our laundry baskets. I can't believe we have multiple baskets, but that proves how much laundry we do in our household. 

I found this cute laundry basket. It's made out of fabric rather than plastic, and it holds up well. I love that you can scrunch the basket down when it's not in use.


I was looking for the Good & Gather frozen chicken wings to make mami's wing recipe, but unfortunately, Target was out of stock. Instead, I found their buffalo-style chicken wings, so I decided to try them out. I was amazed at how good they tasted. They weren't too spicy and are perfect for those nights when you don't feel like cooking.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment