Friday, July 29, 2022

July 2022 // A List

July was a month of celebrations.

A month full of laughter, love, good food, and experiences. 

We celebrated Mami's birthday, and I saw my big brother.

It's been a long time since I've seen my brother, and it was so nice to catch up.

July was the month of celebrating love and my marriage.

John and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary.

I found myself reflecting on the years that we've been together. 14 years together, 9 years married.

We celebrated our anniversary at Maggianos. It was where we got married.  My mind is blown.

John and I had a day date earlier in the month, and it was nice to spend time with one another. Just us two.

We decided to try a new-to-us restaurant, Cousins Maine Lobster, and then explored Marietta Square. 

July was a month full of adventures and going to new places.

We went on a hike at Kennesaw Mountain.

I thought about the Civil War during our hike, mainly since a battle was fought there.

It was strange to think that we were literally walking where a battle took place.

July was a month full of creative projects.

I was incredibly grateful for the ALP's 30 Days of Showing Up challenge. 

I may have skipped a few days and worked on several prompts simultaneously, but it was a great creative challenge.

July was a month of preparing for the upcoming school year.

Summer is going by so fast, and I have mixed feelings about it.

July was a month of never-ending house hunting.

It's been frustrating, and I'm feeling overwhelmed about it.

I'm also hopeful that we'll find the house of our dreams. 

This month had me wishing for fall. The heat is unbearable.

I'm reading for cooler weather, scary movies and TV shows, and pumpkin everything.

The hints of fall are already arriving.

The stores are putting up fall clothing, and I even saw a few fall seasonal treats at the grocery store.

With school fast approaching, my excitement for fall is growing.

I consider the first day of school to signal the start of fall, even though it's still summer.

I'm ready for the next season.

I'm ready for the next month.

Goodbye, July. We had so much fun.

Hello, August.

I'm as ready as can be for a more balanced routine.

No comments

Post a Comment