Thursday, June 30, 2022

June 2022 // A List

June was a long and exhausting month; however, there were some fun-filled days.

June was a month of sunshine and the official start of summer.

June was a month filled with unexpected but well-loved thunderstorms.

The storms were welcome, especially with the scorching heat that we've had.

The last week of June had me feeling rage.

The world feels too big yet too small.

Suffocating and overwhelming.

The government is repeatedly disappointing almost everyone.

It's just one thing after another.

It doesn't seem to end.

Roe vs. Wade was overturned, and I am infuriated.

I have so much to say, but I'm still processing everything.

June was a month of comforting myself with art and memory keeping.

It was incredibly needed, and I'm grateful for this outlet.

June was a month for planning surprises.

June had me hoping for better days, peace, and quiet.

So long, June.

Hello July.

I'm looking forward to some better days.

No comments

Post a Comment