Friday, May 29, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Evening walks

2. BBQ ribs

3. Seagram's Escapes drinks

4. Reading

5. Decluttering my email

6. Catching up on The Mandalorian

7. Playing Diablo III: Eternal Collection with John

8. Warm blankets

9. Thunderstorms

10. Drafting and editing blog posts in advance


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

3 comments

  1. Reading always makes me happy. And I love a good thunderstorm.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has been begging me to watch The Mandolorian,... all I know about it is that Baby Yoda aka is the cutest!! Reading and drafting blog posts would make my list this week too. Sounds like a good week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the evening walks. It's been so warm and breezy as the sun is going down, and I'll just stand and look at the sky forever. Thunderstorm season is one of my favorites. I feel like they end the perfect summer day and are so cozy. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete