Friday, May 22, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Gas prices

2. These words by Mari Andrew

3. Chick-fil-A

4. These floating cabins in North Carolina (I'm dreaming of vacations)

5. This story about Tony Hawk and a FedEx Driver

6. My kids

7. Sleeping in and extra naps

8. Starting a new book

9. Signing up for a new class

10. Cookies & Cream Milkshakes


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Mmmm cookies and cream milkshake sounds so good! What are you reading? Anything good?? Also I’m totally scanning vacation destinations too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading The Land Where Sinners Atone by V.F. Mason. There were a few parts that was intense and the story was a bit complex, but it had me hooked. There were a few parts that made me want to throw my Kindle at the wall lol.

      Delete