Friday, May 8, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Celebrating Michael's birthday

2. Ice cream cake

3. Reading

4. Newk's Q Sandwiches

5. A long conversation with my little sister and Mami

6. This story about two teenagers and a USPS worker

7. lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid

8. Homemade meal from Mami

9. Journaling

10. A rare selfie

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday to Michael! Oh, I love ice cream cake. And reading. And conversations with friends and family. I haven't heard that Billie Eilish/Khalid song!

    Hope you have a great weekend ahead, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete