Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's been a while since I shared an edition of Target Finds. I'm not sure if I will be posting a new edition every month. For the past few months, I've been buying just the necessities. I've also been taking advantage of the Target Drive-Up. So I haven't actually been inside Target in a while. This is both good and bad. It's good that I've only been buying the necessities which have obviously saved me a lot of money, but bad (I guess) because I haven't really found anything new.

However, on a recent trip to Target, I did go inside and found a few things that I loved. Plus, every item that I purchased was on my to-buy list...so yay me!

Women's S Sport by Skechers Loop Spacedye Heathered Sneakers (Gray)

I really needed a new pair of sports shoes, and since I've been avoiding the mall, I decided to check out Target for some sneakers. I found some Skechers, and they are so comfortable. They were reasonably priced, and the color of the sneakers so cute.

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

The Wedding is supposed to be a sequel to The Notebook. I never read the Notebook, but I have watched the movie. The Wedding focuses on the life of Noah and Allie's daughter, Jane and her husband, Wilson. Wilson tries to win back his wife while planning their daughter's wedding.

I haven't read the book yet, but I can't wait to read it. I plan on writing a review as soon as I finish reading it, so look out for that.

Your Life Is a Life of Hope! by Lord Birthday

Your Life Is a Life of Hope is a book of short, illustrated essays. It's been on my to-buy list for a long time, and I finally decided to buy it after getting a Target offer on books.

I still haven't read this book yet, but I plan to soon. I'll share a review as soon as I'm done reading the book.

Room Essentials 6 pack washcloths

This is a bit random, but I stocked up on some washcloths and rags for the kitchen and bathroom. I'm trying to stop using a lot of paper towels to clean up minor spills. These washcloths are so soft but durable. They were also reasonably priced for the amount that came in the pack.

Cosmopolitan Magazine (June 2020 Issue)

I haven't bought a magazine in a long time, but there was an offer on the Target app. I decided to buy it for some light reading.



What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I subscribe to Cosmo - I just love magazines!! And those shoes are so cute.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't subscribed to a magazine in years. Is Cosmo the only magazine that you subscribe to?

      Delete
  2. I always love to read these posts! And see what’s available in stores: I haven’t been to a target in so long and miss it much. I know some locations are doing curbside pick up, however I’m not sure if that actually applies to food items which we are in need of here. That said, there are some really neat books on your list and I love love love those sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly use Target's Drive Up, but it was nice to go inside the store. If you want to buy any refrigerated or frozen food then you have to go inside. The sneakers are so comfortable. I'm so glad that I found them.

      Delete