Monday, July 29, 2019

Three Things: July

Welp...it's Monday again. And I'm still dealing with some writer's block. So I decided to complete some Q & A prompts by Steph from Life According to Steph.


Three Movies I've Watched More Than 20 Times

1. Saving Private Ryan

2. West Side Story

3. Forrest Gump

Three Things I Don't Do

1. Run

2. Go on diets

3. Write in books

Three Things I'm Always Up For Doing

1. Going for a walk

2. Scrapbooking, crafting...anything art related

3. Exploring new places

Three Good Things That Happened This Month

1. John and I celebrated our wedding anniversary!

2. First date night in a long time

3. Accomplished my reading goal

Three Things I'm Tired Of

1. Politics. This country feels broken.

2. The weather...it's way too hot.

3. The never-ending laundry

Three Things I'll Never Tire Of

1. Ice Cream Cones

2. Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccinos

3. Graphic T-Shirts

Three Things I Like To Photograph

1. My family

2. Books

3. The sky (love photos of sunsets)

Three Things I Can't Resist

1. Stationery

2. Book stores

3. Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Maddi Bazzocco on Unsplash

10 comments

  1. I love these posts, I think I need to do one tomorrow. I've seen it a few places now. I've seen Forrest Gump a whole bunch too! And yes, I will agree I get tired of never ending laundry too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watching Forrest Gump will never get old. It's such a good movie.

      Delete
  2. I think I might steal this for next week! I love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love that you don't run but love to walk. We could be friends alone based on your crafty side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my chocolate cold :-) I hope you guys had a great time celebrating your anniversary. This is a fun little link up. Will have to save it . The heat seems to have zapped my creative thinking abilities and I am blocked too lol. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't cold chocolate the best? We had a blast celebrating our anniversary. Please let me know if you post your Three Things post. I'd love to read it. I hope you had a great week.

      Delete
  5. I am definitely someone who takes pictures of my books, and I will always be up for a bookstore trip!! Fun post. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete