Friday, July 5, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Frappuccinos

2. Relaxing

3. The Sketchbook Project Digital Library

4. Signatures in Danny Zuko's Yearbook by Johnny DiNapoli

5. The Cheesecake Factory Plain Cheesecake

6. John had the Fourth of July off from work, which is so rare!

7. Instagram...so much inspiration!

8. All. The. Desserts!

9. Starting a new book

10. Get Messy Art Journal Community

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. My husband had the 4th off this year also and it was so nice! And rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you and your husband were able to spend the holiday together.

      Delete
  2. Have the day off work yesterday and spending it how I wanted, is definitely something that I'm grateful for and made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing exactly what you want on your day off is always the best. I'm so glad you were able to do the things that you wanted to do.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love starting a new book and escaping into another reality. Whatcha reading lately? Yay for Frappuccino’s and instagram. Also cheesecake recipes 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading Child of the Moon by Jessica Semaan. What are you currently reading?

      Delete
  4. What work do you do that you don't normally get Independence Day off? I am grateful I was off from all jobs, just had freelance stuff to do. Love your list, and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you were able to be off from work. I hope you had a great week.

      Delete
  5. That's awesome your husband had the 4th off. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Yay for starting a new book. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the holiday.

      Delete