Monday, July 15, 2019

71 Questions

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'm going through another writer's block. I love questionnaires and Emelia shared this one on her blog. I decided this would be a fun way to try and get over this writer's block.


1. What's the best thing that happened to you this month?

I'm surpassing my reading goals for the month.

2. What's your favorite game?

Candyland

3. When are you most inspired?

When I go to the Silver Comet Trail. When I feel at peace or in a good mood.

4. If you could teach one subject in school, what would it be?

History

5. What's your favorite beverage?

Cranberry Sprite

6. What's the best compliment you've ever received?

That I'm an amazing mother.

7. What is your favorite birthday cake?

Carvel ice cream cake

8. What is one thing you still have from your childhood?

Photos

9. What is your favorite movie?

Saving Private Ryan

10. What is something you can't do?

A backflip

11. Window or aisle seat?

Window

12. What is something that makes you laugh, no matter what?

When babies laugh. I love when Raphael laughs. It's so cute!

13. What does creativity mean to you?

Expressing yourself in your own way

14. What are your favorite lyrics of all time?

Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine

"Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn"

15. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween

16. What's heavily played on your music playlist right now?

Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish
Punches by Noah Cyrus & LP
Truth Hurts by Lizzo
Kingdom Fall by Claire Wyndham
My Love Will Never Die by AG feat. Claire Wyndham
Con Calma by Daddy Yankee feat. Snow
Yr Love by Roosevelt

17. If you could raid one woman's closet, who would it be?

Florence Welch

18. Must have purse item?

Lip balm

19. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 12?

Writer or librarian

20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years?

Dealing with toxic people.

21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn?

Your time will come. Don't rush things. Everyone's journey is different.

22. How do you start your day?

Coffee

23. Would you ever live anywhere besides where you do now?

Absolutely!

24. What is your favorite dessert?

Cheesecake

25. Is there a dessert you don't like?

Pie (except for pumpkin pie...I love pumpkin pie)

26. It's brunch! What do you eat?

Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon

27. Where was the best vacation you've ever taken?

Disney World...it was just like magic!

28. Favorite Disney animal?

Thumper

29. What is a book you are planning on reading?

Child of the Moon by Jessica Semaan

30. What did you read most recently?

Nocturnal by Wilder

Currently reading: Blue Horses by Mary Oliver

31. Favorite solo artist?

Lana Del Rey

32. What is something you're tired of?

The never ending laundry

33. What's a city you wish to visit?

Rome

34. Heels or flats?

Flats

35. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?

New York City, Boston, Pennsylvania, or Washington D.C. I'm a huge history buff.

36. What do you do on a rainy day?

Read, journal, or watch TV

37. What's your favorite exercise?

Walking

38. What was your worst subject in school?

Math

39. What is your spirit animal?

Owl, dolphin, or wolf...I can't just choose one.

40. What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I'm horrible about eating breakfast. When I do eat breakfast, I prefer yogurt parfaits or pancakes.

41. What do you usually eat for dinner?

Something different every night, but we always have rice and some kind of meat (maybe steaks or chicken).

42. Cooking or baking?

Baking

43. Favorite baked good?

Chocolate chip cookies

44. What is something you wish you could be good at?

Painting

45. First celebrity crush?

Honestly, I can't remember.

46. Most recent celebrity crush?

Keanu Reeves

47. How do you manage stress?

Scrapbook or do something creative. Go for a long walk.

48. What do you do to relax?

Take a long bubble bath

49. Age you were first kissed?

16

50. Favorite fashion trend of all time?

Yoga pants and leggings...don't judge me

51. Do you like to wear accessories or jewelry?

Not really. I do love to wear my wedding ring.

52. Best fashion advice you've ever received?

Wear what you feel comfortable in. If you don't feel comfortable in it, then you probably won't be able to rock it.

53. What is your current favorite piece of clothing that you own?

My Rugrats and Daria graphic t-shirts

54. Shoes or bags?

Bags

55. How do you know if you're in love?

You will feel it.

56. Television show you've binged on recently?

The Vampire Diaries...it's surprisingly good. I still have a lot of seasons to catch up on.

57. Who do you turn to when you're sad?

My husband

58. Leather or lace?

Lace

59. Vintage or new?

Depends on my mood.

60. What is your Kryptonite?

Soda and sweet treats

61. What are you most enchanted by?

The moon

62. What is your biggest strength?

I'm very determined.

63. What is your biggest weakness?

I can be very stubborn.

64. What are 3 words to describe living in your city?

Inspiring, vibrant, quiet

65. Cutest thing on Earth?

My kids

66. Favorite color?

Blue

67. Best first date idea?

Walk around the city and stopping somewhere to eat and drink.

68. Favorite time of day?

Evening/night time

69. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them?

Their eyes

70. What's your guilty pleasure?

Cold Reese's peanut butter cups

71. Favorite band?

Las Chicas del Can


I hope this helped you get to know me a little bit better. Feel free to select a few questions and share your answers. I'd love to know more about you.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

4 comments

  1. I love surveys! This one was a lot of fun! I love the advice to wear what makes you comfortable! I always say that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the women at Old Navy gave me that advice. I love it!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun questionnaire! I learned so much about you. :)

    ReplyDelete