Monday, April 8, 2019

What I Read in March


Happy Monday! This post is going to be a bit different because I didn't finish reading my book in March. However, I did read a lot of blogs and articles. Since I did read a lot of amazing articles and posts, I thought I would still share them.

Blog Posts and Articles I Loved in March

How to deal with Postpartum Baby Bangs

Anne Butera's ideas on battling the winter blahs

This DIY Inspiration Notebook by Maggie Massey

Motherhood Around the World

This article about SAHMs sharing what their days look like

This simple coffee recipe

Austin Kleon's advice on how to read more

Lecy's piece on fear

Emma Chapman's Mango & Orange Quick Bread recipe

Every Hairdresser I've Ever Had: A Comprehensive Review by Julia Edelman

My Daily Routine: Jasper Newman, 8 Months Old by Teddy Wayne and Greg Wayne

Jennifer Craven's The '4th Trimester' Is A Real Thing (And It Can Be Rough)

What did you read in March?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Claudia on Unsplash

6 comments

  1. I definitely need to read the post about how to read more. I think I could write one on how to fit more taco nights into the week. Motherhood around the world sounds intriguing, too. What'd you learn from that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Austin Kleon's work. I highly suggest you check out his blog and read his books. The motherhood around the world article was so interesting. It was amazing to see how parenting can be similar and different in every country and culture.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I like that you're sharing articles and blog posts you read, even if it wasn't a book. It counts!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I thought it would still be a good idea to share some articles. There really were some good ones this past month.

      Delete
  3. To be honest, I was a little MIA for most of the month. Life, ya know. But I love seeing this list and will have to go though and check them all out. I really need to get better at reading and catching up online. I also need to stop getting sucked into the TV. LOL . Ive been watching more than reading I suppose. Thanks for sharing this!! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. I've been trying to catch up on a lot of TV shows. I've also been watching a couple of new-to-me shows as well.

      Delete