Friday, April 12, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their happy and grateful list link up.


1. Celebrating Raphael's birthday

2. Ice Cream Cake

3. Completing my chiropractor treatment

4. Spring weather

5. Naps

6. Catching up on new-to-me shows

7. All. the. snacks!

8. Happy Mail

9. Con Calma by Daddy Yankee & Snow

10. The Vampire Diaries

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I love that you h ave all the snacks down on your happy list. LOL My kinda lady. :)

    Have a fabulous weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you can never have enough snacks. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Ice cream cakes are definitely happiness! haha! It was my birthday this week and all the love I got definitely made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carvel has the best ice cream cakes! Happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day!

      Delete
  3. Con Calma is kinda cool. That's the first time I've seen that!

    Getting time off to spend a few days on the coast made me happy this week. Can't wait! Give me flip flops, a baseball cap and some cold drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song so much. It's so catchy. I bet you're so excited for the warmer weather. Spending time on the coast sounds like so much fun.

      Delete