Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April Goals

Happy Wednesday! I mentioned a couple of days ago that March was a brutal month and I am so happy that it is April. This is going to be an exciting month filled with a lot of events. I'm looking forward to celebrating Raphael's first birthday. I can't believe that he is going to be one year old.

It's a new month and it's time for some new goals. Before we get to the new goals, let's recap March.



Recap of March Goals
  • Read 1 book: This is a fail. I'm very disappointed that I didn't finish reading my book. I've said it before and I'll say it again, March was a terrible month. I felt so drained and didn't get much done. 
  • Complete 1 class on Skillshare: This was a pass. I took Shantell Martin's class, Drawing on Everything. This was such a fun class and I enjoyed trying new techniques. I can't wait to take a new class this month.
  • Work on Get Messy Art Journal - Season of Creativity: This was a pass. I did work on some of the prompts, but I didn't finish. I'm hoping I can finish my album this month. 
  • Try 1 new recipe: This was a fail. I didn't try a new recipe, but I am very happy to report that I did cook a lot during March. I don't know why it's so hard for me to choose a recipe. I have a list of recipes that I want to try. I think I might write down the names of the recipes, place them in a jar, and then select one recipe to try. 

April Goals
  • Read 2 books
  • Complete 1 class on Skillshare
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Finish Season of Creativity album
  • Work on Get Messy Art Journal - Season of Failure

What are your goals for April?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Bookblock on Unsplash

14 comments

  1. EH don’t sweat it love, sometimes days and months can be straight up chaotic and messy, which is why a new month is a nice reset, a fresh start if you will.
    I’m working on trying some new recipes too, namely a fish taco one I got from Kim and I’d like to try a few others that I’ve just been too lazy to attempt.

    Here’s to a new month with fresh beginnings. :)

    Ps I cannot believe your baby is going to be a year old soon, where does the time go?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay. I have that fish taco recipe on my list of recipes to try. I think I may try it next week. Let me know how the recipe turns out.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I can't believe your baby is turning one! Should be a fun month. I hope April goes much better for you!

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month is so much better than last month. We are planning to celebrate Raphael's birthday all month long. We are all excited!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome. We have two of the same goals which is finishing a book and trying out a new recipe which I did not success at x) Great goals. Hope you make them all for this month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you accomplish your goals.

      Delete
  4. I hope April is a much better month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit 50% and I'd say that's pretty darn good! I need to step up my reading in April too, I've really fallen off from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I really hope that I accomplish my reading goal.

      Delete
  6. Hi momma! March was a rough month for me too. The endless winter always is a hard time of year, I find. I hope you are being kind to yourself this month and best of luck reaching your goals! Also I can’t believe Raphael is already a year old!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this month is so much better for you. Here's to a happier month.

      Delete
  7. My issue with trying new recipes is that when I finally have time to do it, I'm always missing like, one (main) ingredient. It's so frustrating! I hope you have better April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me all the time. It's so frustrating and annoying.

      Delete