Friday, March 29, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Nacho Fries

2. Cuddles from my boys

3. Cooking

4. Cookies from Barnes and Noble

5. Frida Kahlo: An Illustrated Life by Maria Hesse

6. Almost done with treatment from my chiropractor

7. Taking time off for my mental and physical health

8. Spring weather

9. Going for a walk

10. The flowers blooming on trees

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Awww, all of these things would make me very happy, too <3 Also NACHO FRIES?! Sign me up!! And yes to cookies, mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nacho fries? They sound pretty dang delicious! Spring weather is making me happy also. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beginning to feel like Spring. The only downfall is the pollen.

      Delete
  3. Amen to the spring weather! This winter was rough and gray and... brutal.

    Visiting from WUW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This winter was just terrible. I'm so glad it's over.

      Delete
  4. Time off for mental and physical health is always good!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say that I've ever had a cookie from Barnes and Noble before, but I think I need to make a trip to go try one. Can never have enough excuses to go to a bookstore, right? I love learning about Frida Kahlo. She was such an interesting person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookies from the Barnes and Noble cafe are delicious! You have got to try one. Frida Kahlo is my favorite artist.

      Delete