Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Goals

Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited that it's finally March. January was such a long month and February went by so fast. I'm really glad that February has come and gone. Last month was just too hectic and I felt so drained.

Since it's a new month, it's time to share my new goals March. Before we get to the new goals, let's recap February.


Recap of February Goals
  • Read 1 book: This was a pass! I finished two books this month. I read Friday Black by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah and Elevation by Stephen King. I'll have a review of these books soon. I was able to read two books because I found bits of time throughout the day. Even if I was only able to read for five minutes, I still read. Instead of scrolling through Instagram at my appointments, I read my book. 
  • Try 2 new recipes: This was a fail...again! I have got to do better. 
  • Start a new workout routine: This was a fail. I have a workout routine set, but just haven't exercised as much as I'd like. I've been dealing with some pain which caused me to be unable to really exercise. I'm hoping that I'm able to start my workout routine this month.
March Goals
  • Read 1 book
  • Complete 1 class on Skillshare
  • Work on Get Messy Art Journal - Season of Creativity
  • Try 1 new recipe

What are your goals for March?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Chimene Gaspar on Unsplash

4 comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better - or feel better soon!! That's awesome you got two books read. I love finding random moments to read, which is why I try and always bring a book with me when I leave the house.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I'm starting to feel better. I was amazed how much I scroll mindlessly through social media. I plan on continuing to have a book in my purse or diaper bag when I go out.

      Delete
  2. SO true, January felt like it would never end and then we blinked and now it's March. Ha!

    Great job on your goals! I am taking classes on Skillshare, too, and loving it! Such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any Skillshare classes that you recommend?

      Delete