Friday, March 15, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Lunch date with John

2. Clearance sale at The Children's Place

3. Snuggles with Raphael

4. Warm weather! It's beginning to feel like spring!

5. Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones

6. It's finally Friday!

7. Fresh, clean sheets and comforter

8. Pizza

9. Naps

10. Ant-Man and the Wasp

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Reading about Kit Kat ice cream cones made me forget what made me happy this week. Because the thought of that, did.

    My family made me happy this week. In little ways, but just in time. You know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you had a great week and that your family made you happy. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. His beautiful spring weather is making me so happy too this week! Also it’s so nice to see the neighbors come out of hibernation ❤️ Yay for clean sheets and naps and ice cream. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, momma! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. I have never tried Kit Kat ice cream cones, they sound amazing! Kit Kats are my favorite candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have got to try Kit Kat ice cream cones. They are new. Hopefully you get to try one soon.

      Delete