Friday, March 22, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Jumbo chocolate chip muffins

2. My boys

3. Gabriel's speech on Dr. Seuss and his costume

4. Catching up on TV shows

5. Netflix

6. It's finally Spring!

7. Flowers blooming on trees

8. Journaling

9. We are starting to feel a little better after being sick for over a week and a half.

10. Free coffee

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Free coffee? That is definitely the best! Glad you are feeling better after being sick too, no fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. Free coffee is always the best lol.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad it's Spring. I just need it to not rain every.single.day. LOL Yay for everyone feeling better. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving the rain because it's been helping with the pollen. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Jumbo chocolate chip muffins are my FAVORITE!!! I feel like you and me are destined to be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to free coffee and jumbo muffins. I loooove me some muffins and carbs but only indulge maybe once a year. Enjoy for me! :)

    Have a great week Emily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. I'm all about free coffee. And finally getting this beautiful spring weather. I love it so much!! Have you been watching anything good? Aside from all the crap I watch on Bravo (ahem), I'm really enjoying This is Us, Pitbulls and Parolees, and Modern Family. That show always makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never watched This is Us, but have heard such great things. I definitely have to put that on my list of TV shows to watch.

      Delete