Friday, April 27, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Good news from the doctor

2. My boys

3. A Book That Takes Its Time: An Unhurried Adventure in Creative Mindfulness by Irene Smit and Astrid von der Hulst

4. My boys and John

5. Ice Cream

6. Naps

7. Warm blankets

8. Atlanta (seriously it's such a great show)

9. Barnes and Noble

10. Slowly making a new routine

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

9 comments

  1. #1 is fantastic!! Glad to hear you received good news, and sending positive vibes your way :)

    Yay for naps and warm blankets—these are a few of my favorite things, too :) have a great weekend, momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Naps and warm blankets are the best! I'm glad you're starting to make a new routine and are settling in well with the new little one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Ice cream and naps are always favorite things. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing on your list: good news from the doctor!! That’s relieving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that you have all little men! I have a 3 year old son with another son due in September. :)

    ReplyDelete