Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Nerd Nest Challenge - Frame It

Happy Tuesday! It's been a while since I shared a project that I made for The Nerd Nest. Today I'm going to share the challenge for March which was Frame It. The challenge for March was one of my favorite Nerd Nest challenges.


There are so many ways to incorporate frames in projects. I decided to use a cardstock that I had in my stash for a while. I love that the paper has a bunch of different frames. I embellished the frames with stickers, button stickers, die cuts, journaling, and a couple of photos.


The photos were taken when I was 32 weeks pregnant. I journaled about our excitement for the baby.

Below are a couple of close ups of the layout.



Did you participate in the challenge? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. This is so cute, what a sweet memento you'll have to look back on this time in your life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute. I really like the look of the frames.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up and just saw that your bundle of joy arrived early! Congratulations again :)
    I like how the frames are decorated - such a creative way to remember your 32 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is adorable and I agree with Beth--you'll look back one day and be so happy that you journaled this part of your pregnancy journey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! This is one of my favorite layouts that I have made.

      Delete