Friday, April 6, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. 5 more weeks!

2. Sleeping in

3. Getting good news from my doctor

4. Visiting my mami

5. Rice Krispy Treats

6. Naps

7. My boys and John

8. Getting to see how the baby is doing (ultrasound)

9. Catching up on some shows

10. Getting half of the house decluttered

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments

  1. Homemade rice krispy treats are the best. I don't know if yours were homemade or not, but mmm...now I'm craving some. haha

    Yay for good news from the doctor!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't homemade, but now I want to make some from scratch.

      Delete
  2. I haven’t had Rice Krispie treats in years—sooo good!! Awwww that must feel so incredible to check in on baby during the ultrasound. I can’t believe you only have five weeks left!

    Enjoy the weekend and catch up on shows/sleep while you can! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got good news from your doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything to do with baby and good new and fantastic news! I'm so glad you're getting some sleep, Momma. These next few weeks are going to fly by and soon you'll have another little pumpkin in your arms. :)

    ReplyDelete