Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Currently List

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I have a ton of shows to catch up on. I'm currently catching up on the second season of Atlanta. I also finally caught up with Fear the Walking Dead.

Reading: I've been reading some blogs, but I really hope to start reading a new book soon.

Listening: Lights Down Low by MAX feat. Gnash is such a great song. It's been on repeat for a while. I also really like the latin mix version which you can check it out here.

Making: I've been working on some blog posts and I've also been journaling. I'm a bit behind the 100 Day Project, but I'm not stressing over missing a few days (or rather weeks).

Feeling: I've been really exhausted, but so happy. Everyone says to sleep when the baby sleeps, but it's kind of hard when you still have other children and things that you have to get done. Every time I see my boys together, my heart just feels like it's going to explode with happiness.

Planning: I'm hoping to have a new routine set up, but in the meantime I'm just going with the flow.

Loving: My family is the best. My boys are so amazing. Michael and Gabriel love their baby brother so much. It brings me so much joy when they go to Raphael and talk to him as well as give him hugs and kisses. My mami is the best! She watched the boys while I was in labor, cooked us meals, and has been checking up on us a lot. John is the best! He has been so encouraging when I am feeling stressed about breastfeeding.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Sounds like you are up to some very good things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am up to some good things, but I need to get more organized. I haven't touched my planner in a few weeks so I definitely plan on starting to use it again.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you're tired. I'm loving the new season of "Atlanta," too. Surreal but very engaging. The last two episodes (with Paper Boi and Earn's girlfriend) blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...the last two episodes of Atlanta were amazing!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you have a great family around you - and that must be so sweet seeing all the boys together. :)

    I hope you find a good book to read soon, but reading blogs is always fun too.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I love seeing my boys together. I found a few books that I want to read, but I'm now I can't decide which one to read first.

      Delete