Tuesday, April 3, 2018

April Goals

Another month has gone by, but I am so excited that it's finally April! My due date is getting closer and soon my little boy will be here! This month is going to be very busy and I have a lot things that I have to get done before the baby arrives.

Since it's going to be a busy month, I decided to make some goals and I have already made a to do list in order to stay organized. Check out my recap of my goals for March as well as my new goals for April below.


Recap of March Goals
  • Read 1 book: I read The Crossroads of Should and Must again and really loved it. I'm still reading The Poet X.
  • Start meal planning: This was kind of a pass and a fail. For most of the month, I didn't meal plan. I started meal planning during the end of the month...so I guess it's kind of a pass?
  • Publish 10 blog posts: I posted 11 blog posts this month. 
  • Make at least 3 scrapbook/craft projects: I made a mini album and a scrapbook layout. I also journaled in my Moleskine sketchbook.
  • Declutter one room or closet: This was a fail. I didn't declutter an entire room or closet, but I did get started. 
April Goals
  • Read 1 book
  • Declutter every room and closet
  • Work on meal plan
  • Make at least 2 scrapbook/craft projects
  • Finish shopping for the baby
What are your goals for April?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash 

19 comments

  1. Love these goals! It's always nice to evaluate where we're at at the beginning of a new month. So exciting your baby is coming soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so excited for my baby's arrival.

      Delete
  2. Yes! Nice, fresh and clean-cut.... I definitely need to try these for my April goals too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to goal plan, I'm going to try it. I have two major goals for this month so far: get into a regular exercise routine, and finish the revision for my Young Adult novel - just 23 pages left to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great goals! You are so close to finishing your novel. Good luck on your goals.

      Delete
  4. It looks like you got a lot of your goals for March achieved! That is awesome, especially doing 11 posts when you wanted to do 10! Sounds like good plans for April, especially with your little one coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth! I'm trying to accomplish as many goals as I can before my baby arrives.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on getting your little boy soon. It’s to have goals, hope you get them accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on meeting so many of your goals last month! I also need to work on decluttering and purging this spring. Hope you have a great April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just decluttered downstairs. Now we only have to declutter upstairs. Hopefully, we can get that done next week. Have a great week.

      Delete
  7. Go get it girlfriend. It's always important to set goals and stay accountable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree that it's important to set goals and stay accountable. I write my goals in my planner so that I am reminded of them.

      Delete
  8. Goals for April:

    Take Hayden out for her birthday dinner. She turned 17 in November!
    Catch up on stats online for my high school soccer team.
    Keep up with the A to Z challenge.
    Come back here at least three times!

    I think you should post a pic of something you sketched in your journal. Wait, it's a sketching journal, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I use a Moleskine sketchbook as a journal. I usually add journaling, ephemera, lists, etc. Sometimes I may add a sketch or even use my sketchbook as an art journal, but I'm not that great at sketching lol.

      You have some great goals. Happy birthday to your daughter. Good luck on your goals for this month. Have a great week.

      Delete
  9. OMG - you got 11 blog posts done in a month. That is awesome.

    Such a great idea to do a blog post about your monthly goals. I guess going public with your goals really makes you accountable for them.

    Congrats on your little bundle of joy that will be arriving soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I think making a post about my goals really helps with staying accountable. I also write them down in my planner.

      Delete
  10. I think you did pretty well and I love goals that you can carry over into the next month and improve on ... :)

    ReplyDelete