Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Q & A

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter. Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog for TBB Asks. TBB Asks is a monthly questionnaire and link up series. This month's theme is Spring.


1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? Pink, Green, and Blue

2. What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring? Rompers or a cardigan

3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? Sweaters and coat

4. Who mows the grass where you live? Maintenance/Landscape worker

5. What's Spring like where you live? Cool in the morning and then really hot in the afternoon

6. What's your favorite thing about Spring? Warmer weather and flowers

7. Are you a Spring cleaner? Absolutely...we have already started Spring cleaning

8. Are you a Baseball fan? Yes! I'm a Yankees fan.

9. Tulips or Daffodils? Tulips

10. Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity? Going to the Farmers Market

11. Flowers in the ground or in pots? Both

12. Favorite bird? I'm not a big fan of birds, but I do love parrots and blue birds

13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home? Car wash

14. When do you pull out your sandals? In late Spring, but I prefer to wear sneakers

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSaveSaveSave

14 comments

  1. Awww this was fun to read! I might have to participate too. I swear it’s the winter that doesn’t end but I’m so excited for cardigans and sandals and dresses—it’ll happen at some point ;) xoxo and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte. I love answering Q&As. They are so much fun. This winter has been crazy. I hope you get warm weather soon.

      Delete
  2. Love reading these kinds of questions and answers, especially about spring! I love spring! I really love visiting our Farmer's Market too, fresh veggies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I am so over winter. I am so excited to visit my Farmers Market soon.

      Delete
  3. I prefer sneakers too, until flip flop season haha. Warmer weather is my favorite part too. Unfortunately we just got 4 inches of snow and more expected next week but I am SO ready for spring to actually get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even wear sneakers during summer, but will occasionally wear flip flops and sandals too lol. I hope you get warmer weather soon. Have a great week.

      Delete
  4. yeah, I don't wear a ton of sandals either, but they can be nice sometimes, as long as I'm not walking around too much. I'd like to visit the farmer's market around me more!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love visiting my local farmers market. I always find awesome stuff there. About once a month, there's an art market too.

      Delete
  5. Flowers are definitely my favorite thing about Spring! Also, when I lived in Michigan, I loved it when it was finally warm enough to have my car window open while I drove--bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driving with the windows open is one of the best things about spring. It's nice to get some fresh air and not deal with cold weather.

      Delete
  6. I always love going to the farmers market when they open in the spring. I don't think my local one is open yet, but I'll be paying them a visit the second they do. I'm so excited to see all the spring flowers. Hope you are having a happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my local Farmers Market is open year round (on Saturdays), but I haven't been there in months. I don't usually go during winter...it's just too cold. Now that the weather is better, I can't wait to go.

      Delete