Thursday, September 1, 2016

Oh Hello September!


Oh September...

You're finally here and I'm so excited! There are so many reasons to be excited. For instance...

  • The first day of Fall is September 22
  • I can start buying Halloween costumes and candy
  • Cooler weather
  • Pumpkin Spice...everything!!!!!
  • New TV shows and season premieres of my favorite shows
    • Atlanta: Premieres on September 6th (new TV show and I can't wait to watch it!!!)
    • Lucifer: Premieres on September 19th
    • Grey's Anatomy: Premieres on September 22nd
  • Brach's Chocolate Candy Corn
  • Pumpkins
  • Hot Chocolate (Even though I drink it year round)
  • Leaves are changing color
  • Apple cider
  • Start preparing for Christmas - Yes I know that it's still a bit early, but I have a lot of stuff to do for the holiday season.
Are you excited for September and Fall?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment