Sunday, September 11, 2016

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today I'm linking up with KrystenLindsay, and Charlotte's weekly link up.

1. New art supplies

2. Auntie Anne's Pretzel

3. Mini Chocolate Mocha Chillatta

4. Rice Krispie Treats with M&Ms

5. Making art

6. Positive news articles

7. Spending time with my boys and husband

8. Law & Order: SVU

9. Organizing my craft space

10. All of the ideas that I keep coming up with

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. New art supplies, do you paint? Draw?

    Did you have a good weekend, girl? I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay. I like to art journal. I'm starting to get into painting. I did have a great weekend. I hope you did as well.

      Delete