Monday, September 19, 2016

30 Days of Lists--September 2016--Lists 11-17

Happy Monday! Can you believe that we are already halfway through September and 30 Days of Lists? It's been so much fun participating in the 30 Days of Lists challenge and I'm loving all of the lists that everyone is posting. Today, I'm going to be sharing lists 11-17.



Day 11: On my calendar this year...

  • Birthdays
  • Holidays
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Christmas
  • School events
  • Completing some Studio Calico classes



Day 12: Things that didn't seem like a good idea at the time...

  • Eating a half dozen of donuts...it was worth it!
  • Waiting to get my driver's license...it worked out ok, but I'm glad that I have it!
  • Taking a nap...it was worth it! I feel energized!


Day 13: How I Stay Busy...

  • Watching TV
  • Working in my art journal
  • Crafting
  • Social Media
  • Reading
  • Chores and errands


Day 14: My Favorite Teams

  • New York Yankees
  • Team Sam & Dean (Supernatural)
  • Team Benson & Stabler (Law & Order: SVU)


Day 15: Pets I Would Like To Have

  • Bunny
  • Hedgehog
  • Dolphin
  • Dog


Day 16: Lies I Tell Myself:

  • Only one more...
    • donut
    • cupcake
    • chip
  • You'll clean your craft space today


Day 17: My best tips for new parents...
  • Do what you think is best for your baby and your family
  • You don't need everything...trust me
  • Trust your instinct
  • Try to get some sleep
Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

*I am a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists and any purchases made using the link above will help support The Emi Times.*


No comments

Post a Comment