Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I love watching sketchbook tour videos and watercolor videos. I love how there are so many different techniques out there.

Reading: I bought Just Add Watercolor by Helen Birch and even though it was kind of an impulse buy, I am so glad that I decided to get it. It is such a good book and I will definitely be reviewing it soon.

Listening: I love this song so much. This song has been stuck in my head for days now.

Making: I am trying to get better at blogging more often. Sure I have posted a few different posts here and there, but there have been weeks where all I really posted was Currently Lists and 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week lists. August was a super crazy month and September is starting to look like it too, but I'm going to be posting a lot more.

Feeling: I am so ready to work on a lot of stuff. I'm catching up on lots of projects including my Project Life album. I'm so ready for everything to get back to normal.

Planning: As I mentioned before, the past month or so has been super busy and crazy. I'm ready to get back to my routine. I'm hoping that everything will be 100% back to normal in another week or so. All of this rearranging plans and whatnot has been extremely tiring and stressful.

Loving: I'm loving Just Add Watercolor, but I am also loving Think Happy by Karen Salmansohn. I received Think Happy from Blogging for Books and will be reviewing it soon.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment