Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Turning 25 Years Old...

Hello! Today is my birthday and I am 25 years old now. Wow...I can't believe I'm a quarter of a century old. I decided to make a layout documenting this birthday. Usually, I may make a note of it in my Project Life album, but I decided to go a different route and just make a full, 8.5x11 layout describing what my likes and interests are at my age. I know that there are several bloggers and memory keepers who make similar posts about their birthdays, but I was inspired by Megan over at The Nerd Nest. Megan makes lists and layouts documenting her family's birthdays and I think it's an awesome idea to jot down lists, journal, etc. about important days such as birthdays.


At 25...

  • I am finally watching Star Wars...and it's not so bad. R2D2 is my favorite!
  • I am obsessed with Game of Thrones. Tyrion is the best character!
  • My favorite song right now is Milly Rock. It's so catchy and I love the dance!
  • I'm reading lots of books by comedians like Mindy Kaling and Amy Poehler.
  • I am still figuring out life and that is ok.
  • I am loving ice caramel macchiatos. And to think that I thought I would hate it!
  • I am still trying to worry less, slow down, and live in the moment


I'm loving those enamel dots and washi tape. I'm a bit obsessed with tags at the moment so I used one that I received in a giveaway. That "celebrate life" sentiment is on point! I'm also loving those thickers from American Crafts.


I'm loving the American Crafts Celebrate thickers. I really like that the numbers in the pack are not the same and come in various colors. I'm starting to get into the whole mixing of patterns in my projects. Overall, I love how the layout turned out and I definitely plan to make more of these type of layouts for my family and myself. 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment