Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Currently List #90

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!




Watching: This novela will be ending very soon and I'm a little sad. It is such a good novela and I love the story. The actors and actresses are really great too.

Reading: I've been reading lots of news articles. Some of the things I read are about the Powerball, the Golden Globes, and David Bowie.

Listening: This song is awesome! It's been on repeat today.

Making: Oh...the never ending lists...

Feeling: I had a ton of stuff to do today, but luckily I finished everything ahead of schedule.

Planning: I have a lot of cards to make especially Valentine's Day cards

Loving: Even though I had a lot of stuff to get done and I'm exhausted, I am really loving that I am ahead of schedule. I think I see a nap in my future.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment