Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Cards Part II

Hello! Last week, I posted some Valentine's Day cards that I made. You can check that out here. Today, I want to share another batch that I made.


Lately, I have been loving these 5.5x5.5 inch cards. I really like the size and love that I am able to add a bit more of embellishments to my cards. I used a mix of items in my stash as well as items from the 8x8 Me & My Big Ideas Love scrapbook kit and a previous Freckled Fawn kit.


I decided to get a bit messy with this batch of cards so I added some color shine to two of the cards. Instead of just spraying the mist, I unscrewed the cap and tapped the top so that I would get some splatters. I have noticed that I am mainly using my mists this way and I love it. I also adhered some patterned paper to two of the cards. I used my Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to adhere the paper to the card. Then I added a few embellishments. When adding my embellishments, I usually try to pick one embellishment to put in the center and then I decided where to put the rest of my embellishments.


My favorite card out of the batch is the card that is pictured above on the left. How cute is that "You Are Awesome" ephemera? I plan to make a few more cards so be sure to keep an eye out for another Valentine's Day cards post.

Supplies Used:
Are you making any Valentine's Day cards? Have you gotten started?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment