Sunday, September 22, 2024

Fall 2024 Bucket List

Happy First Day of Fall! My favorite season is back! The signs of fall were here for the past week, and I absolutely loved that it's been in the mid-60s during the mornings; however, summer seems like it wants to stay. It's been in the low 90s in the afternoon this weekend. I'm not going to let the summer weather bother me. I'm in complete fall and spooky season mode. My fall and Halloween mugs are out. I have stocked up on hot chocolate bombs and seasonal treats and bought a few things to decorate our home. 

We're currently on fall break, and I am so excited. I love that our break happens to be during the first official week of fall. We'll stay in town but have a few fun adventures planned for our break. As usual, I had a pumpkin spice latte to celebrate the first day of fall and played some fall-themed songs. 

Of course, I also made a fall bucket list. This will forever be one of my favorite traditions. I've added my usual favorite fall activities and a few new things. I may even add a few more things to my list in the coming days. 


  • Read 12 books
  • Read 3 spooky books by October 31
  • Watch a new-to-me scary movie
  • Finish Season 1 of A Discovery of Witches
  • Go to the fair
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Make apple cinnamon donuts
  • Declutter the boys' closets
  • Document fall
  • Work in my art journal
  • Go to the farmer's market
  • Finish my Savannah and Tybee Island mini-album
  • Participate in at least 2 Exhale blog hops
  • Publish a photo essay
  • Go to an apple orchard
  • Drink apple cider
  • Participate in a Fall reading challenge
  • Visit a pumpkin patch
  • Buy Halloween costumes
  • Go to a new-to-me coffee shop
  • Go to a new-to-me bookshop


What is on your fall bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Rithika Gopal on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment