Friday, September 27, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. We're on fall break, and it's been glorious. This was a much-needed break from work, and it's been nice to relax. 


2. We are safe from the impacts of Hurricane Helene. We got a lot of rain, but luckily, our home and vehicles were not damaged. We were lucky because many people in our area were not as fortunate.


3. While we waited out the storm, I made chocolate chip cookies. They were delicious. I'll have to make some more soon because the boys devoured them.


4. We got our kitchen pantry delivered on Thursday. It looks amazing and holds a lot. I'm so glad we could organize everything, so now there are not a ton of boxes around the kitchen and dining room. 

Side Note: I was actually surprised we got it that day, considering it was raining and many places closed early due to the storm. I hope the delivery driver made it back okay.


5. I bought some Halloween leggings from Target and love them! They fit well and are so cute. 


6. I had a brownie batter cookie from Crumbl Cookies for dessert and topped it with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious. 10/10 would absolutely recommend.


7. I've been listening to Delicate Problems by Benson Taylor & Carolanne Busuttil on repeat. 


8. I love that my house smells like fall. I bought some scented mini brooms, and they smell amazing. I also can't wait to order a couple of Fall simmer pot packs. I may even try to make my own simmer pot recipes.


9. I have been sleeping in a lot this week, and I love it! I remember on Monday, I woke up early because I'm so used to waking up early to go to work, and it was nice when I remembered I had the entire week off.  


10. It may be fall and my favorite season, but I also have Christmas and the holiday season on my mind. I even started reading holiday-themed novellas. I just finished reading Snowed In & Snuggle Weather by Elise Kennedy and absolutely loved it. 


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment