Friday, September 13, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. Lunch at Cousins Maine Lobster with John


2. Coffee + Crumbs 2024 Fall Collection (I love the collection of essays, poems, and photo essays.)


3. Dive Deep by Andrew Belle (This song has been on repeat.)


4. Taking care of my health 


5. Millenial Motherhood by Megan Minutillo


6. Mami's homemade chicken noodle soup (I love that she made this for me when I was sick this week.)


7. Halloween cereals ('Tis the season! One of my favorite fall and Halloween traditions is to buy Halloween cereals.)


8. Finding a new bookstore


9. Oversized t-shirts


10. It's finally Friday, and I'm so excited for the weekend! 


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment