Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Target Finds! As usual, I've found some good things at Target over the past few weeks. Luckily, most of the things I've found were items that we actually needed. However, Target has started putting up their Fall and Halloween displays, and I'm so excited! So you can bet that next month's Target Finds will have a few Halloween-themed stuff on my list.


Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Wood & Brass Hook Rail

John and I were tired of seeing sweaters all over our chairs, so we finally decided to buy a rail for our fall and winter outerwear. This hook rail pairs well with our shoe rack. John easily put this up, and it didn't take long at all. So far, it's holding up well, and I love how organized everything is now.

Men's Utility Cargo Jogger Pants

John needed new work pants and found some at Target that he loved. He says they are comfortable and fit well. These were a little pricey, but the quality makes up for it.

Blue Bunny Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream Cups

I've been on a soft-serve ice cream kick and was surprised that Blue Bunny has a soft-serve ice cream cup. This was so good, and the portion was perfect. 

Toddler Boys' Woven Jogger Pants

These jogger pants are so cute. They're perfect for autumn and cooler weather. I bought a pair in every color for Raphael. I love that they fit well, and the quality is really nice. 


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment