Monday, September 30, 2024

September 2024 // A List


September, September, September.

My, oh, my, what a month you were.

A month full of dates with my love.

A month of fun events with the kids.

Festivals, farmers markets, and a trip to the fair.

A month full of encouraging words.

And finding little sprinkles of wonder and magic on the Silver Comet Trail.

A hectic month with a much-needed and much-welcomed break towards the end.

A month full of seasonal treats and drinks.

September, there were some difficult moments, but as I look back, I see they were mostly good days.

And for that, I am so incredibly grateful. 

A month of getting things back on track.

A month of welcoming my favorite season.

With fresh flowers and lovely fall home decor.

I smile every time I walk through the door and am greeted with the scent of cinnamon.

Feeling so much joy and love at the sight of my dining room table. 

Deciding that the dining room with its bay window is fast becoming my favorite spot in our home.

A month of welcoming all the comfort vibes.

The beginning of the end of my creative block.

Welcoming the transition of the season.

Saying goodbye to Summer.

Saying hello to Fall.

September, you were a joy.

An adventure.

A comforting month even when I've felt unsettled.

Thank you, September, for everything.

Hello October.

As always, I've been waiting for you.

No comments

Post a Comment