Friday, December 29, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.


1. Celebrating Christmas with my family


2. My kids' excitement on Christmas morning


3. Watching my youngest son and nephew play together


4. Leftovers for lunch


5. Midmorning and afternoon naps


6. Spicy Shrimp Pizza from Newk's


7. Shut Up and Listen by Nicholas Bonnin and Angelicca


8. Going for an afternoon walk on the Silver Comet Trail


9. My first Stories by the Month kit arrived!


10. Meg 2: The Trench (This was such a chaotic film, but it kept me entertained while I cleaned and organized.)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment