Saturday, December 9, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. 12 Days of Holiday Spirit began at my job. I'm really excited to participate in some of the days.


2. Ugly Sweater Day! I was so excited to wear my ugly sweater on Friday. I think I'm going to buy an ugly sweater every year. 


3. We bought an air fryer and are so excited to try it out. 


4. Mistletoe Mischief by Adriana Locke. I believe that this novella is available when you sign up for her newsletter, but it's really great.


5. Holiday-themed romance stories. 'Tis the season! I have so many that I need to read, and I'm so excited to read them all. 


6. Graves by Echos. This has been on repeat. 


7. December journal prompts by Amy Turn Sharp. 


8. Coffee + Crumb's Winter Collection is out now! I've been enjoying reading Coffee + Crumbs' seasonal collections. I really enjoyed the photo essays.


9.  Working on my December Daily mini album. I actually prepped a bunch of pages, so the only thing I really need to do is add pictures and do some journaling. I'm hoping to complete this mini-album, but I will give myself grace.


10. Christmas lights. One of my favorite things during the holiday season is the lights. 


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment