Thursday, December 21, 2023

Winter 2023 Bucket List

Happy Thursday! Winter is officially here! Winter is my least favorite season, but this is due to my hate for cold weather. I love almost everything else about winter (think the holiday season, hot chocolate, etc.), but the cold and dreary weather is winter's downfall. However, as I've gotten older, I've come to embrace winter and welcome the season with open arms. I love that this time of year brings families and friends together, and I can't wait to celebrate the holidays with my family. One of the highlights of winter is celebrating my birthday, and I'm looking forward to celebrating my upcoming birthday. 

I'm battling a cold right now, which has caused me to change one of the things I wanted to do to celebrate the first day of winter. However, this cold will not stop me from sharing my winter bucket list. So, let's get to the good part and check out my 2023 winter bucket list.

  • Organize and declutter the closets
  • Donate clothing and other things we no longer use or need
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) holiday movie
  • Work in my sketchbook/journal
  • Complete 1 crafty class
  • Finish my 2023 December Daily mini-album
  • Take more photos
  • Publish 2 personal essays on the blog
  • Pick a new word for 2024
  • Make new goals for 2024

    • Participate in a blog hop
    • Submit a piece to an online publication
    • Try a simmer pot recipe
    • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail
    • Check out a local holiday lights display
    • Participate in a book challenge
    • Make a meal using the crockpot
    • Try a new recipe in our air fryer
    • Go somewhere new with my family
    • Bake cookies
    • Try a new hot chocolate recipe
    • Go on a date night
    • Have a weekly family game night


    What's on your winter bucket list?

    Thanks for visiting!

    Until next time...


    Photo by Anna Popović on Unsplash

    No comments

    Post a Comment