Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Target Finds: Holiday Edition

Happy Wednesday! It's the most wonderful time of the year! I'm so excited about this edition of Target Finds because every item I put on the list is holiday-themed. I've been to Target way too many times over the past few weeks, but they have so much good stuff, especially during this time of year. Before I start to ramble about my love for Target, let's get to the good part and check out my finds for the month.

Peppermint Crunch Hot Drink Bomb

I was so excited when I saw this hot chocolate bomb. I've always been a big fan of Target's hot chocolate bombs, and I always buy a pack or two, especially the seasonal ones. This peppermint crunch hot drink was so good. It was the perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate. 

Women's Merry and Bright Graphic Sweater

I bought this sweater for my job's ugly sweater day. I love that it's oversized and it's soft. I worried the sweater would be itchy, but it's so soft and comfortable. 

Peppermint Whipped Cream

I'm a sucker for Target's seasonal whipped creams, and I always buy their seasonal desserts. This whipped cream is so good. It's not overpowering, and it has the perfect amount of peppermint. I love pairing this with my hot chocolate. I highly recommend trying this whipped cream with the peppermint crunch hot drink bomb. Those two combined were perfection.

The Grinch Oversized Graphic T-Shirt

This was another buy for a holiday-themed day at my job. Even though it's an oversized T-shirt, it still fits well. I love the design and can't wait to wear it. 


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment