Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! It's been a couple of months since I've shared a Target Finds post, so I thought it'd be fun to share one today. Trust me, I've been ordering stuff at Target, but it's primarily been essentials that I bought, which is why I haven't shared anything. I'm sure you all don't want to know about the usual essentials. Right?

Ready to see what I found recently at Target? Well, let's check it out.

Mother's Halloween Circus Animal Cookies

These taste like the regular Mother's Circus Animal Cookies, but they were in the shape of bats and cats. My boys loved them, and it was a simple way to celebrate fall and Halloween season. 

Didn't See That Coming by Rachel Hollis

This was somewhat of an impulse buy. When I first saw this book, I didn't buy it. I kept going back and forth on purchasing it. I read the back cover of the book, and it really interested me. This will be the first book by Rachel Hollis that I've read. I'm hoping that it's a good read. I'll have to do some research because I ended up finding out that there's been some controversy surrounding her. 

Dear Justyce by Nic Stone

I haven't read this book yet, but I was so excited to buy it. It's been on my TBR list since before it was actually out in bookstores. I enjoyed reading Dear Martin so I knew that I had to pick the sequel as soon as it was released. I will definitely share a review of Dear Justyce after I finish reading it.

Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I'm a big fan of the Milano cookies, so I was excited to find this limited-edition flavor. I am fairly certain that Pepperidge Farm never had a pumpkin spice cookie, so it was a nice surprise. My boys also loved these cookies. I only had two cookies before they got a hold of the bag and devoured them. I've since bought several more bags. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. I hope you enjoy both books. I still need to read Dear Martin. The snacks look super yummy too!!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete