Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fall Bucket List

Happy Wednesday! Summer is over, and I'm only about two weeks late with this post, but better late than never. We're still in that weird seasonal transition...weather-wise at least. The mornings are so much cooler, but some afternoons are still hot. It was almost 80 degrees yesterday afternoon. 

Since it's my favorite time of year, I thought I'd share my fall bucket list. This year will be different due to the pandemic, but it's not going to stop me from celebrating the season and most importantly, Halloween. It'll be different, but still fun.

  • Drink apple cider
  • Watch 5 new (or new-to-me) horror films
  • Watch my favorite Halloween movies
    • Practical Magic
    • Hocus Pocus
    • The Nightmare Before Christmas
    • House on Haunted Hill
    • Halloweentown
    • The Craft
    • Hotel Transylvania
  • Read scary stories
  • Finish reading at least 3 books that have been taking me a while to finish
  • Walk on the Silver Comet Trail
  • Drink apple cider
  • Toast pumpkin seeds
  • Bake Halloween cookies
  • Bake bread
  • Make grape and bbq meatballs
  • Try 3 new fall recipes
  • Donate to a local pantry or church
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Make s'mores
  • Start holiday planning
  • Try the limited edition Hot Chocolate flavors at Barnes and Noble's cafe

What is on your fall bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

2 comments

  1. I love this! I don't do warm drinks, but I am ready for some cold apple cider...or even frozen! Those are great. I was just telling my mom recently that we need to make the grape and bbq meatballs. Those are so yummy.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall bucket list! I’m so curious about the grape and bbq meatballs!! Also that Barnes and Noble fall drink sounds magical. Hope you are enjoying the season 🎃 🍏

    ReplyDelete