Friday, October 16, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. This cover of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance 

2. This post by Caylee Grey

3. This mini-album by Michelle (@our3littlepumpkins)

4. Buying my little sister's birthday present

5. Knowing that I'm going to be the first to know the sex of my niece or nephew first (I'm honored that my little sister wants me to help her with the gender reveal)

6. Coffee

7. Autumn Leaves by Eva Cassidy

8. All. The. Baked. Goods. 

9. Making pocket page layouts

10. Happy mail (Finally got my Studio Calico order)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Aww fun list! Love all the fall things including beautiful baked goods 😍 aww congrats to your sister and that’s so nice you’ll get the scoop on gender first! Enjoy the weekend ❤️

    ReplyDelete