Monday, November 4, 2019

November Goals

Happy Monday! Halloween is over, and now it's November. How is the year almost over?

October was such a fun month. We crossed off a bunch of things on our Fall Bucket List. We went to the boys' school Fall festival, attended my brother-in-law's wedding, survived the long drive to the wedding (with the boys!), carved our pumpkin, I got a much-needed haircut, and watched so many Fall and Halloween themed shows and movies.

This month is going to be busy due to the holidays, but I'm so glad that I already started preparing for all of the holiday fun. Even though it's going to be a busy month, I still have a few goals that I am hoping to accomplish. Before we get to my new goals for November, let's check out what I accomplished in October.


Recap of October Goals
  • Read 2 books: I accomplished my reading goal! I read Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Through the Woods by Emily Carroll. Both of these books were perfect for Fall and Halloween. I loved both of these books. 
  • Finish Get Messy Season of Habit: I am happy to say that I completed the Season of Habit. I only missed three days of the challenge, but I consider it a success. Sometimes I have a hard time completing these types of month-long challenges. I learned so much during this challenge. I plan on writing a blog post about what I learned and created soon.
  • Start a new journal: I didn't start a new journal. I still have a few pages left, so I will definitely start a new journal this month.
  • Stay active 3 days a week (and actually keep track of it): Unfortunately, I did not keep track of this goal. I will say that I know for a fact that I did not stay active as much as I would have liked. I'm a bit disappointed, but I am going to continue to work on this goal.
  • Try 1 new recipe: This was a fail. I really have to get it together.
  • Write more (Essays, poems, blog posts, etc.): I'm not sure whether to call this a pass or a fail. I didn't write as much as I'd like because I had writer's block, but I did work in my journal.
  • Work on a new art project: I worked in my Fall mini travelers notebook. It's been so much fun making mini layouts.
November Goals
  • Read 2 books
  • Start a new journal
  • Stay active (and keep track of it!)
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Take 1 Skillshare class
  • Work on another new art project
  • Finish my Fall mini traveler's notebook

What are your goals for November?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


8 comments

  1. I'm glad you liked your October reads. I love Through the Woods, and I have Pumpkinheads to read in the next day or so. Good luck with all of your November goals!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of Pumpkinheads. It was such a quick and cute read. I really want to find another book similar to Through the Woods.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got a good portion of your list done though! And it's a new month and a chance to start fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really hoping to get all of these things on list done this month. I really hope I can find a recipe to try.

      Delete
  3. I need to be wayyy more active too! For me when I stop working outi need to ease into it super slow like tiny baby steps.. lol so I'm going to keep trying, too! Skillshare looks really cool, have been wanting to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think I may have to ease myself into working out again. Something has to work lol. I highly recommend Skillshare. Let me know what you think if you try it.

      Delete
  4. You have some great goals for the month. That is one Rainbow Rowell book I haven’t read yet, so I’m adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read it soon. It was a great read.

      Delete