Friday, November 15, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. This post on Mother.ly's Instagram page 

2. Starbucks

3. Naps (I probably have this on my list every week lol. But it's so true.)



6. All. The. Baked. Goods.

7. Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Thin & Crispy Toffee Milk Chocolate Cookies

8. Ice, cold water

9. Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza

10. Warm blankets

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Pizza crusts are a big deal in this house lol. I prefer mine thin crust and b subscribes to the bigger the better. Thin crust for the win!

    Mmm... love a Starbucks run. Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that prefers thin crust lol. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Yes to Starbucks. Always. And warm blankets. I'm pretty much married to my blanket for the rest of winter now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been walking around the house with a blanket all day long. It's basically part of my "at home" wardrobe lol.

      Delete