Monday, November 25, 2019

Three Things - November

Happy Monday! I haven't posted as much as I would like this month. I'm starting to get over this really horrible cold that I've had for the past couple of weeks. Last weekend, Raphael was not feeling well, and we stayed at home all weekend. This is not how I thought November was going to be, but that's ok.

Once again, I'm sharing my responses to Steph's Three Things Q & A prompts.


Things I'm looking forward to before the end of the month

1. Spending time with family

2. Watching Christmas movies

3. Finishing holiday shopping

Things I'm happy with

1. Naps. All the naps.

2. Getting stuff done ahead of time.

3. Target

Things I don't understand

1. Why I am breaking so much...I'm not a teenager anymore lol.

2. People who make negative comments on Facebook posts or videos that are positive.

3. The U.S. government (don't get me started on that)

Things I love to eat at Thanksgiving

1. My mami's food

2. Cheesecake

3. Turkey

Things I need from the store

1. Popsicles

2. Medicine

3. Soup

Things I don't like to do

1. Wash my hair #curlyhairproblems

2. Go shopping in the evening especially close to the holidays

3. Fold clothes

Things I've said out loud to strangers this week

1. Thank you. (to our doctors)

2. Haha. No.

3. Thank you for checking. (to a Target employee)

*I haven't really said much to strangers...or to anyone really. I've been sick and avoiding people.*

Things that smell good this season

1. Homecooked meals

2. All the baked goods

3. Candles from Bath and Body Works


Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Food Photographer | Jennifer Pallian on Unsplash

6 comments

  1. I am ready to watch more Christmas movies! I hope you feel better soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your favorite Christmas movie? I'm so excited to watch The Polar Express. My boys have been watching The Grinch non-stop.

      Delete
  2. Aww what a fun prompt!! I’m so sorry to hear you and Raphael haven’t been feeling well and hope you recover soon! I may have to participate in this. This time of year people in stores and on the roads stress me the hell out!

    Uhm. Did you say you finished your holiday shopping?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are starting to feel a bit better. I'm done with my holiday shopping. The only thing that I have to get is just a few things on Black Friday, but they are not gifts. Now I just have to wrap everything up and put our Christmas tree up.

      Delete
  3. I like getting stuff done ahead of time too, but it rarely happens because I procrastinate. I don't mind folding clothes, I mind the "putting it away" part! Does your mom make anything special or different for Thanksgiving? I went to a Friendsgiving hosted by my Haitian friend and was surprised by all the pork, goat, and seafood- it was all delicious though! Glad to hear you're on the mend- have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't eat turkey on Thanksgiving. We eat pernil and a lot of other Dominican food. We also don't eat pies. We eat cheesecake. I have made a pumpkin pie before, but prefer cheesecake.

      I hope you have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete