Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Book of Me - Introspection

Happy Wednesday! Last month, I shared a project that I made for The Awesome Ladies Project Book of Me workshop. You can check out the project that I made last month here.

Today, I'm so excited to share a mini album that I made for this month's chapter of The Book of Me workshop. This month's chapter is Introspection.


I decided to use some interactive elements from the I AM collection by Simple Stories. This is collection is perfect for this month's Book of Me chapter. I used most of the interactive elements to make a mini album and I absolutely love how it turned out. Once I put the elements in order and adhered them together, I added my journaling and some embellishments like alpha stickers and puffy stickers. 

Check out the images below for my entire album. 


I really love that this mini album is interactive. I love that I was able to add journaling to a card and have it placed in a little pocket.


I added some journaling to the front and back of my card. Then I embellished the card with some alpha stickers. I also added a black and white selfie to my album.


On the left side of the image, is the back of the card. 


I added another selfie to the page. I used the tags to list things that describe me. Each tag can be pulled out of the pocket that I adhered onto the page.


Below is a closer look at the tags.


Instead of handwriting the words on the tags, I decided to use some alpha stickers. 


This is one of my favorite pages. Most of you may already know that I love Currently List cards so I'm sure you're not surprised to see another currently list in my album.


This page was simple to make. I just added some alpha stickers and then added some journaling.


On the right side of the page, I adhered my currently list and then stamped "March 2018". 

Overall, I'm really happy with how this album turned out. I'm also happy to say that I was able to use a lot of items in my scrapbooking stash to make this album.

Do you plan to participate in this month's Book of Me workshop?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

10 comments

  1. Oh I love this so much! What a beautiful project and I'm sure so fun and reflective to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so great! I love the "I Am" concept. I also loved hearing about how you got your name, so sweet you were named after your abuela! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth! It's crazy that I used to hate my name, but now I really love it lol.

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this, learning more about you, and seeing your fun “about YOU!” page layout :) thanks for sharing!! I want to get a bit more creative with scrapbooking and this give me a lot of inspiration so thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! If you ever make a layout or something crafty please feel free to share it! I would love to see it.

      Delete
  4. How cute! I love how it's interactive and things come out of pockets, etc. especially those little cards with words that describe you! So fun.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I normally don't make interactive projects, but I had so much fun making this one.

      Delete