Saturday, February 17, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.



1. Shopping for the baby

2. Awesome deals at Babies R Us

3. Preguntas by Danay Suarez

4. Ferrero Rocher chocolates

5. Michael's poem recital

6. Reading

7. Writing

8. Chick-fil-A

9. Naps

10. My boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments

  1. Awww, such a sweet list this week <3 How are you feeling with the pregnancy? I've been thinking about you! Yay for reading and writing and chocolates. I've been indulging in them quite a bit this week myself ;)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte! I'm feeling really excited. I can't wait for May. Lately, I've been a bit uncomfortable. I can't sit or stand for long amounts of time...it's such a weird feeling lol. I'm also dealing with pregnancy insomnia so I have been taking lots of naps throughout the day...when I can. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree. They are one of my favorite chocolates/candy.

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm Ferrero Rocher are so good. :)

    I feel like you’ve been pregnant forever— come on baby! :) I can’t wait to see your little babe.

    Hope you’re having a good week hun. xo

    ReplyDelete