Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another currently list!


Watching: I watched the latest episode of Here and Now and I think that it's a pretty good show. This new series is about a multi-racial family in Portland. So far the storylines for the characters have been really great.

Reading: I've been reading lots of news articles and blog posts. I think I'm going to accomplish my reading goal for this month.

Listening: Preguntas by Danay Suarez is one of my favorite songs. I say this all the time, but Danay's songs are amazing.

Making: I'm still working on blog posts and really hope that I can get a lot of blog posts done before my baby's arrival.

Feeling: So apparently my wisdom tooth decided that now is the perfect time to start causing me trouble. Luckily, I only have on wisdom tooth and it's crazy that it's causing problems now. I've always heard that it usually causes problems in people ages 17-25. I'm hoping that I can get an appointment soon.

Planning: We already have all the major things that we will need for our baby so now we just have to buy clothing and some other supplies.

Loving: It's been in the upper 60s and I have been loving it. I'm hoping that the weather stays this way because I am so over winter.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Sorry to hear your wisdom tooth has been a pain - literally! I hope it something you can get taken care of before baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. I had an appointment yesterday and now I have to see a surgeon in early March to get it taken care of. I really hope everything goes well. I hate going to the dentist.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Sorry to hear you've been in pain. Those pesky wisdom teeth... I've never seen Here and Now but it sounds like an interesting show. Yay for getting lots of reading done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lecy. I hope you have a great week.

      Delete