Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Currently Mini Tag Album

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm over at The Awesome Ladies Project with another take on this month's chapter, Currently. Instead of making another scrapbook layout, I decided to make a mini tag album. You can check out the rest of my album and get more information on how I made this album here. Below are some images of my mini tag album.






Are you working on any projects? Have you ever made a mini album?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. This is so cute! It reminds me a little of a bullet journal. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this idea for a mini album. I've never made one, so thanks for sharing.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! It really was easy to make.

      Delete