Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I just realized that I have never watched the entire musical, but I really like Mamma Mia! The songs are great and now a couple of them are stuck in my head.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading a lot of blogs. I'm trying to decide which book I want to read, but I have so many choices. How do you choose which book to read next?

Listening: Look Alive by BlocBoy JB and Drake has been stuck in my head.

Making: I think I may have mentioned this before, but I hate making phone calls. If I could text everyone then I would, but unfortunately that is not possible. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or just text?

Feeling: I'm feeling so much better. My wisdom tooth is not bothering me anymore. Now I don't know if I should get the wisdom tooth removed before or after the baby comes. I plan on calling my dentist, doctor, and the surgeon in order to make a decision.

Planning: I have got to work on meal planning. I'm going to work on that today. I really failed at meal planning this month.

Loving: You all know that I'm all about naps. I'm still dealing with pregnancy insomnia so I try to take as much naps as I possibly can.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. I love this idea! What a nice way to check-in with yourself each week. Here's mine:

    Watching: The Office - I'm re-watching the entire series and I'm on season 4. Jim is going to propose to Pam soon and I just love seeing their relationship grow.

    Reading: Fahrenheit 451 - I love dystopian futuristic novels and I'm about a quarter of the way into this one.

    Listening: Can't stop listening to Silence by Marshmello, on repeat.

    Making: Blue Apron! I'm doing the Whole30 right now and I love that they have Whole30 specific meals. Tonight is Beef with salsa verde. Yum.

    Feeling: Happy and energized! I'm a week into the Whole30 and I can really feel a difference in my body. And the weather is warming up here in Wisconsin so that makes me happy too.

    Planning: The rest of Q2 for work. I work for a small marketing business and we've got an aggressive growth plan this year, so trying to make plans to make big things happen!

    Loving: Not drinking! I haven't done more than a few days in a row completely sober in several months, and honestly, it feels great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard such great things about The Office. I should probably take some time to check it out. I'm so glad to hear that you feeling happy and energized. Congrats on not drinking. That is awesome.

      Delete
  2. I hate talking on the phone and put it off for as long as responsibly possible lol. I'm currently in a reading challenge which I chose books for back in December, but otherwise I choose by what I'm in the mood for and what's available from my library in e-book form (that I can read immediately). Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A reading challenge sounds like a great idea.

      Delete
  3. I love Mamma Mia, it's one of my favorite musicals! I'm glad your wisdom tooth isn't bothering you as much, hopefully you can figure out the best plan to have it removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. It was such a great musical. For once, I can't wait to go to the dentist lol.

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    I'm new here... Congrats on the baby! I could nap like I was getting paid when I was pregnant with my son. Well, to a point, there came a point where I was no longer comfortable.
    I have all four of my wisdom teeth. I should probably get them pulled. It's been something that I've been putting off for... YEARS. ::gulp::
    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's a bit uncomfortable to sleep. I keep tossing and turning lol, but I'm so excited to meet my little one.

      Delete
  5. Oh, I hate talking on the phone. And I really need to work more on meal planning/prepping too. sigh.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed with my meal planning for February. I hope that I can do better in March.

      Delete
  6. I am embarrassed to say, it has been years since I have a read a book. I cannot even remember how I would choose what book I wanted to read. A good synopsis on the back always seems to work for me. I read that and buy the book and then place it on the stack with the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be embarrassed. You could try to pick a genre first and then go through some lists of recommended books to read or even go to the library. Sometimes, I've read books just because of the cover lol.

      Delete